We are delighted to welcome you to a 3-day Residential Meditation Retreat with Swami Anand Arun in Toronto area.
Swami Arun is one of Osho's intimate disciples and has initiated more than 100,000 people into Osho's Neo Sannyas (Disciple-hood). Seekers from US and other parts of the world are traveling to Nepal and India in large number for this kind of experience. We are fortunate that Swami ji has kindly accepted our invitation to conduct this 3-Days of life transforming retreat in Toronto. He will be traveling all the way from Kathmandu (Nepal) to inspire and guide seekers in the path of meditation . We encourage you to take advantage of this rare opportunity!
To experience a retreat with Swami Arun is a precious gift you give yourself. The deep values and benefits received will last all your life....
There will be an opportunity to take Sannyas (Initiation) and become Osho's Disciple.
Please RSVP well in advance to reserve your space for the event. It is recommended to participate in all 3 days for deeper experience but you may also participate in one or two days as your schedule permits.
For Glimpses of Swami Arun’s various meditation retreats in Canada, USA and other countries Click here
After an overwhelming retreat last July in Couburg, ON; this retreat is going to be a transformative one ..... Book your space now !
Feb 17th, Friday 6 pm - Feb 20th, Monday 3 pm. (Long weekend in Ontario)
Spring Hill Suites Toronto-Hotel Marriott , 612 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan, ON L4K 4B4, Canada
Click here for google maps.
Prices include accommodation, food and participation in the meditation retreat unless otherwise stated.
(Prices in CAD and includes 13% GST and 15% service gratuities)
Please call Ma Anupama / 647.405.2768 to make payment arrangements.
Booking is not confirmed until payment is received.
Below are early bird prices per person. Early bird Bookings extended exclusively up to Jan 15th , 2016.......
|Triple sharing **||3 nights / 3 days||425||460|
|(Separate twin beds)||2 nights / 2 days||335||370|
|1 night / 1 day||225||260|
|Couple/double Sharing **||3 nights / 3 days||495||530|
|(One king / 2 twin beds)||2 nights / 2 days||375||410|
|1 night / 1 day||255||290|
|Quad. sharing **||3 nights / 3 days||395||430|
|(Ideal for Family/group)||2 nights / 2 days||305||340|
|1 day / 1 day||205||
|Single - Private Room||3 nights / 3 days||695||695|
|2 nights / 2 days||515||515|
|1 night / 1 day||315||315|
Day participation:150$ per day with 3 meals included . For all 3 days participation with meals is 395$.
- Every day Meditation sessions starts from 7 am in the morning and ends at 10 pm in the night. Please Click Here for Meditation Schedule. Due to weather condition, it is recommended to stay residential at the venue to ensure more comfortable and complete participation in all the sessions.
** Partial days participation in sharing not available without own partners or group. Room charges are incurred by the hotel (not under our control) for using their facilities, accommodation and meals.Meditation hall charges are incurred by the hotel for day participation for using their space and dining hall.
Residential participation is encouraged to ensure more comfortable participation.
- 3 night /3 days = 9 meals
- 2 nights / 2 days = 6 meals
- 1 night / 1 day = 3 meals
** Additional meals not covered by the above rates is $35 per meal.
This is a non-profit event and the proceeds will be spent on the logistics of the event. If anything remains: will be donated for furthering Osho movement.
1. Email Transfer: (Preferred option)
3. Direct Deposit: Please contact Ma Dev Anupama (6474052768) for cash payment and direct account deposit.
General Things to Consider:
Here are some guidelines that will help you to get the best out of the retreat:
- Event will start at 7:00 pm on Friday. Please plan on arriving by 6:00 pm to get acclimatized with the facility.
- Please feel free to bring your own yoga mats, yoga chairs, pillows and cushions.
- Meditations involve sitting, dancing and lying down so it is suggested that you wear loose clothes. Most people prefer robes or similar clothing. Maroon or similar colored clothes during the morning and afternoon sessions and white clothes during the evening Satsang /celebration are preferred.
- It’s preferred to bring shawls to cover yourself while lying down and during sitting in meditation.
- Please try to use as less communication devices like cell phones, internet etc during the event.
- In consideration of people with sensitivities, please kindly refrain from using strong perfumes and other similar fragrances during the retreat.
- We plan to do each session at the allocated time, so plan to be at the Meditation Hall 5 mins earlier than the scheduled time.
- Toiletries and towels would be provided by the hotel . You may bring your own if needed to meet your personal choices.
- Any internal medications: prescription drugs, aspirin, cough syrup, etc will not be distributed.
- Shekhar Goyal (Swami Dev Chaitanya): (647) 833-4980
- Yadwinder Gossal (Ma Deva Satpreet): (905) 799-6643
- Paramjeet Janjua(Swami Prem Anmol): (416) 365-1800
- Lal Dev Mandal (Swami Dev Path): (416) 820-3914
- Binod Poudel (Swami Siddhartha): (416) 897-0266
For Swami Anand Arun's biography check out: The Journey of a Seeker (a brief biography film)